Saturday 31 December 2011

Review of the Year...the final chapter

Well 2011 is almost over and a very quick review of highlights of the year that are both readable and 'allowed' to be published on the net!! (lurkers out there).

Only one trip abroad this year to Sri Lanka with excellent company courtesy of Baurs, Andy, Mike, JT, Mark, James and myself had a cracking 10 days birding on this supeb island seeing all the endemic bird species currently recognised by taxonomists as well a host of great mammals as well. On the Kent scene the sad loss of Ray Turley this year leaves the county without a great chap and birder, very sadly missed. On the bird front in Kent, Northern long-tailed Tits, a resident Glaucous Gull, a Blackpoll Warbler, stunning Daurian Shrike, host of egrets, an early Whiskered Tern and an adult Sabines Gull off Shellness remain memorable. On the Odonata front, two new species for me Dainty Damsel and Vagrant Emperor, whilst moths continue to impress including the first and second record of Black spot Chestnut Moth locally. Beyond Kent, the 'Slaty- backed Gull', Oriental Turtle Dove, host of waders in the SW this autumn and the Sandhill Crane some of the highlights.
Mike has clearly produced something noxious that John has trouble dealing with!

Serendib Scops Owl at Kitugala, the highlight of Sri Lanka and one of mu most wanted birds

Just ahead of Wills and Pippa, sorry Kate, the day I finally got hitched....who would have thought that!

Sandhill Crane in Suffolk taking a break from Scotland, a well deserved UK lifer.

A quick foray into 2011, bring on 2012, but this may be the last entry to this blog as time constraints prevent updates being done, though I may use Facebook who knows

Have a great 2012

Barry

1 comment:

Jane wembli said...

Hi everyone,I’m so excited my husband is back after he left me for another woman. My husband was having an affair with a co-worker and i love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with his co-worker and this girl i think she use witchcraft or black magic on my husband to make him hate me and this was so critical and uncalled-for, I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to bring back my husband! I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Wealthy can help get ex-boyfriend back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it, then he did a love spell for me. 22hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Wealthy, he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the here. if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Wealthy for help now..Here’s his email, wealthylovespell@gmail.com
He also do the following spell
Pregnancy spell
Love spell
Penis enlargement spell
herpes/hiv
Winning spell
His email, wealthylovespell@gmail.com
Or his WhatsApp +2348105150446